The Application Process
The Cohort 8 application window is now closed.
Due to fiscal constraints, we will no longer accept applications until further notice.
If you are already familiar with the program and know that you want to apply, please review the application process below so that you may begin gathering the appropriate documents. Please prepare all your application documents before clicking on the “Apply Now” link so that you present a complete application in one submission.
- Application Window Opens: May 1, 2020. You will be asked to to input your basic information, formulate some writing samples in the form of short answer questions, and upload the following documents in PDF or Word format:
- A Self-Introduction page. This should be a PDF or Word document that contains a paragraph or two that allows us to get to know you better. Consider that your audience may be CCAP administration, your fellow cohort members, and/or potential employers.
- Your unofficial transcripts of all college coursework (or High School transcripts if recently graduated).
- A letter of recommendation from a current or former instructor/employer.
- CompTIA transcripts of any industry certifications (A+ certification is required). Learn how to create your CompTIA transcript link here.
- A current resume.
- Information Session #1 (Via Zoom):
- Wednesday May 20, 2020; 6:30PM – 8:00PM. RSVP Here.
- Information Session #2: (Via Zoom):
- Thursday, June 18, 2020; 6:30PM – 8:00PM. RSVP Here.
- Application Window Closes: July 12, 2020
- In-person interviews: Dates TBD. If you pass the initial application screening, you will be asked to come to Coastline’s Garden Grove Campus for an interview.
- Decisions made on Cohort 8: on or about August 5, 2020
- Classes Start / Cohort 8 Orientation: August 24, 2020