The Application Process
Cohort 7 Application is CLOSED. Cohort 8 applications will open in Summer 2020 with coursework to begin October 2020.
If you are already familiar with the program and know that you want to apply, please review the application process below so that you may begin gathering the appropriate documents. Please prepare all your application documents before clicking on the “Apply Now” link so that you present a complete application in one submission.
- Application Window Opens: June 1, 2020. You will be asked to to input your basic information, formulate some writing samples in the form of short answer questions, and upload the following documents in PDF or Word format:
- A Self-Introduction page. This should be a PDF or Word document that contains a paragraph or two that allows us to get to know you better. Consider that your audience may be CCAP administration, your fellow cohort members, and/or potential employers.
- Your unofficial transcripts of all college coursework (or High School transcripts if recently graduated).
- A letter of recommendation from a current or former instructor/employer.
- CompTIA transcripts of any industry certifications (A+ certification is required). Learn how to create your CompTIA transcript link here.
- A current resume.
- Information Session #1: TBD
- Information Session #2: TBD
- Application Window Closes: September 1, 2020
- In-person interviews: Dates TBD. If you pass the initial application screening, you will be asked to come to Coastline’s Garden Grove Campus for an interview.
- Decisions made on Cohort 7: on or about October 1, 2020
- Classes Start / Cohort 7 Orientation: October 19, 2020